Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog prompt 04. July 10th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

Another beautiful one!!

4 - Have you ever been inspired by the words of a poem? Share the poem with your blog readers and tell them how you came to value its words.


Well, it’s not a poem but a song, and it’s “our song”, both my boyfriend and I love this song and it’s an inspiration for our love.

It's the song by Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You, from the movie Robin Hood.

I’ve thought this is the best inspiration I can share, enjoy!! (click on the title to watch the video on YouTube)


Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all - I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails