Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blog prompt 06, part 2. July 14th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

Well, I'm behind in the blog prompts of Shimelle's class, so I'm posting another one...


6 - [Share an old photo of yourself] and a current photo of yourself with your blog readers. Tell them a little something that has changed and a little that has stayed the same.

I’ve just found this pic in my folders. Although it’s from January, I look just the same. I promise I’ll post a recent one as soon as I have it.



As for the second part of the second part :-D [Tell them a little something that has changed and a little that has stayed the same.],
a huge something has change but I'd mention as a little that I'm not as free as I used to be, but I love that since I'm right where I've wanted to be.
As for what the little that has stayed the same: my smile :-)

A big smile for you!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails