Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blog prompt 09. July 17th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

Another one!!!

9 - The things that inspire us are often linked to what we label as quirks in our personalities: things we like that others seem to dismiss. What quirk could you share with your blog readers to see if they really dismiss this or if it’s something you have in common?

I’ve just remembered something!! When I go out for dinner and order a “bocadillo” (like a sandwich with French bread), I always open it and “rearrange” what it’s inside. My best friend always stares at me and asks, have you arranged it alphabetically already?

Another one... I just love milk with cookies, I mean LOVE. I soak cookies in groups of four in the milk, eat half of it and plunge the rest in the milk. When thre's no milk left I remove the "stuff" and happily eat it :-D Even at work people has notice it and make fun out of it...


Feel free to express yourself...


P.S. anyone want cookies??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails