Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blog prompt 15, part 1. July 25th, 2008. My Freedom, Shimelle's class.

Last one!! I'm up to date with Shimelle's My Freedom class blog prompts!!!!!


15 - What was your favourite treat as a child? What is it now? Share the story behind your favourite treats (be they sweets or luxuries) with your readers to see if they share your tastes.


If we're talking about sweets, I really don't like them... when I was a child I used to prefer that kind of dried sausage that you can eat as a snack with some bread (examples here and here) rather than a sweet. I don't like chocolate! Can you believe it!? I just like vanilla ice cream.


As for now, I like vanilla ice cream and another flavor made with milk (don't know the translation in English); it's called "leche merengada" and you eat it with some cinnamon on top.
Still prefer dried sausage, don't like sweets so much.

But the king of my treats is... SCRAPBOOKING STUFF, specially PAPER PUNCHES :-D
And shoes, and handbags,... ;-)


What about you???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't understand the chocolate dislike, lol, but I hear ya on the scrap stuff & purses &...!

Jane said...

wish I didn't like chocolate. Love your blog!

Miss Magic said...

Hi! I don't like chocolate either and haven't done since I was pregnant with my eldest (now 14). Mind you my body hasn't realised yet!!

Anonymous said...

I like dried sausage too... I prefer it to sweet things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails