Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

On vacation...

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't post before I went on vacation last Aug 12th. My boyfriend, who stayed at my apartment with me from Aug 1st, and I are now in his hometown, Adra, down to the South of Spain.

We'll go back to my apartment next Friday and he'll come back here on Sunday. I'm going back to work on Sep 1st so last week of Aug I'm planning on getting my life ready for the new season.

My boyfriend is working this week 8 am to 3 pm so I'm having tons of ME time. So far, I've gone around the town, I've taken a look to some of my Scrapbooking books and I've started reading The Creative Habit, by Twyla Tharp. Will write more on this later on. Will post some vacation pics too.

Talk to you soon!!!

Enjoy your Summer!!!!

2 comments:

BertaiPolete said...

Hola,
Ya me gusta hablar contigo a través de flickr..., pero tambien me gusta ver y leer tu blog. Espero que disfrutes de la lectura.
Un beso
Maica

Liz Gil said...

Amiguita, que gusto me da leerte y saber que tienes blog, espero asi poder estar mas en contacto contigo porque.....ME TIENES MUCHO QUE CONTAR!!!, sabes de antemano que eres una persona super especial para mi.
Mil gracias por tus mensajitos a mi movil
Saludos desde Mexico!!!
Liz Gil

Related Posts with Thumbnails