Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's been a week already...

... since I went back to work and it's not too bad so far. My first double shift after the Summer vacation was last Wed and I was sooooo tired on Thur morning but not that bad.

That Thur evening I decided to go back to the gym after a long, long time. I'm working out again, it feels great!!
I hope I don't give up on this...

I have several scrapping projects in progress...
I picked up a few stacks of pics last week so I'll be making some stuff these days. Stay tunned!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails