Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Look what I've found!!!!

I was taking a look to the gallery in Two Peas in a Bucket and found an awesome album:

You can see the whole project HERE and other projects of this author, Camille McClelland, HERE.

Designer's Comments:
Woohoo! Well it took long enough to complete, but it's finished.
I create my album by hand, for the very design of the shaped acrylic album, which I hand cut in my garage, to all the paper piecing and detail work.
I do not use any paper punches, templates or personal cutting machines. The only work that is not my own is the skeleton image on page 5 and the rub-ons used on pages 4 and 8.

It doesn't have any pictures because I haven't decided if I want to sell it or keep it for myself.

Having a hard time with the related products tool... the patterned papers are from the BasicGrey periphery collection.

Copyright Camille McClelland 2008



I hope you enjoy it as much as I've done it!!

6 comments:

Camille said...

Thank you for posting! Camille

bethchien said...

Wow that album looks amazing. I am going to go check it out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a good weekend!
B

Haberdawoman said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your prayers. Have a great weekend :D

Damaris said...

Saludos de Miami......Thanks for stopping by. I am sure it brings comfort to all those who knew Aleida that so many people from all over the world are remembering her. I caught up on your blogs...I will definitely be visiting....I also love Camille's work. She is an amazing and talented designer.
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria - came across you at Shimelle's Learn Something New. This house is stunning. I've had a browse through your blog and will visit again ....

Linda Vincent said...

Hello Mariangeles..thank you for visiting my blog! I've enjoyed looking through yours and exploring all the links.Have bookmarked Shimelle for the future! Thanks for drawing our attention to the Halloween house - very inspiring!
Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails