Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Happy Halloween to all of you!!

I hope you have a great Trick or Treating time :-)

This is the Halloween page I made when I was in the USA in 1998, I had so much fun! Enjoy!!


Happy Halloween'98

1 comment:

BertaiPolete said...

Hola Mari Ángeles,
Gracias por tu comentario. En respuesta a tu pregunta sobre las etiquetas : las he encontrado en una papelería de mi ciudad, no son muy grandes, creo que unos 10-12 cm.y también tienen algún tamaño más pequeño. He visto que se venden on-line pero son cajas de 1000 udades. La papelería que te digo es grande y de las de toda la vida, así que puede ser que en alguna las encuentres.
Por cierto, no llevaste bolsa para las golosinas ???

Related Posts with Thumbnails