Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Friday, September 18, 2009

My scrap-space, 11-sep-2009


I've finally taken the pics!!

I hope you like it...




1. Corner punches and other random shapes, eyelets and circle cutter.
2. More punches: circles, butterflies and hearts.
3. Even more punches: squares, stars and other random shapes.
4. Fiskars border punches and McGill's mini file folder, tab and round tab punches.
5. Metal and plastic embellies.
6. Felt, foam and other stuff.
7. Buttons and ribbons.
8. Ribbons.
9. Fabrics and threads.



1. Buttons and some Basic Grey's ribbons. Color Me Silly.
2. Ribbons (and the buttons that didn't fit above).
3. Chipboard and rub-ons.
4. A few wooden M letters to be altered.
5. Paints.
6. Materials for Shimelle's class and other projects.
7. Adhesives: foam dots, glue dots, double sided tape.
8. Cotton discs and adhesive cork.
9. Paper scraps, stickers and templates.
10. Some classes' info, pics, etc
11. Exta stuff, inks and my tiny Xyron.
12. Fancy scissors. In Ikea small boxes, from L to R and above-below,
findings, flowers, big chipboard letters, big stickers.
13. Albums, not filled!
14. Books about scrapbooking.



A close-up :)


Another close-up :)


1. A cupboard with foam stamps; gesso, Mod Podge and PVA;
journaling stuff: tags, spots, cards, etc; binders with some info, sketches, examples, etc

2. Binding machine and some info from my trip in 1999, my big project!
3. Typewriter rescued from my parents'.
4. Info from other classes. That's not there anymore.
5. Xmas related stuff.
6. A few small boxes with random stuff: altered chipboard,...
7. My stool from Ikea :)




And last, but not least,...
And specially for Liz Gil...

MY COWS!!

Well, the felt ones :)





Thanks if you've made it through here :)
A big hug,

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Maria!!
I say take over Jose's space...it's unused! LOL!! Hope you are doing well :0) MargieH in Chicago xo

Lizzi Beduya said...

I LOVE YOUR SPACE! It's so organized!

Related Posts with Thumbnails