Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Saturday, April 24, 2010

An 8x8 quick page inspired by my mother last Wednesday :)



I made this page on Thursday inspired by a conversation I had with my mom on Wednesday, but the story is a little bit older :)

The journaling is in Spanish. It's about a funny nickname based in my surname that two friends of mine started using for me a few years ago; then, my co-workers started using it too a few months ago without knowing about my friends. Last Wednesday, my mom surprised me since she uses it in her celular for my phone # :)


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails