Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I feel good 8x8 page.


Quick hybrid page done today for LOAD challenge, May'11 :)





P:S This is what I wrote in Flickr: "Quick 8x8 hybrid page so important for me. Today it's been a great day for my recovery, and I'll be back to work next week after 6 month dealing with anxiety issues.
I'm feeling so positive, and want to say THANKS to the world."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look really well and relaxed in the photo!x

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful picture of you, Mariangeles! I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling well enough to go back to work.

Sheri Twing said...

This is a stunning layout! Popped right off the page when I saw it in the Flickr gallery! You look beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails