Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Monday, October 6, 2008

My last scrapping goodies...


Hi there!


My last order from Two Peas in a Bucket arrived today... they were on sales, I got a coupon,...


I'm so excited!!!


This is what I got and a few pics. Enjoy!






Papers:



Mini albums:

Small stamps:

Other stuff:


I can't wait to start playing!!!

2 comments:

Cathie in UT said...

Sure wish you didn't have to mail order all your supplies but looks like a lot of fun ahead!

BertaiPolete said...

jo chica, lo tuyo es ponerme los dientes largos con tanto material bonito. Yo también espero que llegue esta semana lo de Navidad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails