Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Friday, April 27, 2012

CHALLENGE 05. Online Scrapbooking Weekend at Shimelle.com :)

 

 For more info, click on the image :)


My take:
L&L - 1 
  
  L&L - 2


4 comments:

Cristina said...

¡¡Qué página más bonita!!

Es una alegría ver creaciones tuyas de nuevo, que últimamente las echaba de menos ;)

¡Un beso!

Anonymous said...

That's really lovely! :)

Julia said...

So pretty - love the clusters of embellishments

Cathie in UT said...

Great layout. I like the embellies all together and the staples holding the journaling. Wish my stapler would reach that far onto the page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails