Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace...

Hi there!
In July-2008,I finally decided to open my particular window to the Scrapping world. I hope you like what you read and see, and I also hope that you share your creativity with me, I'd love to see your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to either leave a comment or email me.

“The only thing that can stop us from accessing our creativity is fear… fear of failure, fear of our own limitations, of comparisons, of success, and the list goes on.” — Maria Mikailas

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Free classes at Two Peas in a Bucket :)


Two Peas in a Bucket is one of the pages I visit a lot, especially its scrapbooking gallery.


What I really love are its Free Classes :) You can see here current classes as well as past ones.


My favourite one right now is Adventures of Glitter Girl, by Shimelle Laine. I can't wait for Wednesday to come with a new video :)


http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/projects/design-team-projects/videos/the-adventures-of-glitter-girl-video-series/

Last year, she run another inspiring free class called 4x6 Photo Love.






Last Sunday night, I found a past class from 2009. It's a good one called Super Sketches, by Kelly Purkey. It's full of great sketches and layouts.






I hope you enjoy those classes as much as I do :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails